- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Before1907 Swedish Dishcloths are the perfect eco-friendly replacement for paper towels and sponges in your kitchen. Made from all-natural and biodegradable materials, these dishcloths are not only sustainable but also durable and effective at cleaning up spills and messes. With unique and stylish designs, these dishcloths are a stylish addition to any kitchen. They are easy to clean and reuse, making them an excellent choice for those who want to reduce their environmental impact. Choose Before1907 Swedish Dishcloths for a sustainable and functional kitchen solution.
70% cellulose, 30% organic cotton.
Screen printed with water-based inks.
size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 in.
Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Scrub counters. Clean mirrors.
- Cleans virtually streak-free. More absorbent when damp.
- Use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel, and more.
- Works well with just water, soap, and sprays.
- Air dries fast, so it doesn’t breed bacteria like a conventional (disposable!) sponge.
- Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry.
Keep your cloth clean so it can keep cleaning. Wash up to 200 times and reuse!
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out, to keep shape.
- Clean in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the washing machine. Air dry only.
- To sterilize: microwave when damp, or boil briefly. Use some bleach if desired.
- Reuse, and rejoice!
Plastic Bottles that are NOT going to the landfill
Families that have chosen green alternatives
Number of paper towels rolls not purchased yearly